Here are a few things to help you get adapted to your new surroundings.
Marsing City Hall
Marsing City Hall is located at 18 Sandbar Ave. Utility payments, building permits, business licenses, and any other fees may be paid in person, online, or in the drop box at front door. Phone 208-896-4122
Ordinances are enforced with our Code Enforcement officer and the Owyhee County Sheriff. Copies of all Ordinances are available to be viewed at City Hall.
- New Customer Water Deposit: $75.00
- Water Rate: $57.35 ¾” Base rate each month for the first 2000 gallons PLUS $6.02 per 1000 gallons water used after 2000 gallons.
Water is shut off on the 25th if the balance is not paid in full.
- Sewer Rate: $33.79 for ¾” Base rate each month for first 2000 gallons PLUS $5.01 per 1000 gallons water used after 2000 gallons
- Irrigation: Irrigation is $16.14 per acre, prorated for the size of your property. Irrigation is flood in some parts and pressurized in others. Season runs from mid-April to mid-October. Everyone on flood irrigation has a set day and time for irrigation. Please call for your scheduled time
Republic Services: 208-337-4359
- Garbage Rate: $14.25 Base rate includes one toter.
- Additional Toters: Additional toters available thru Westowns Disposal for additional $2.50 each.
- Bills are due on the 10th of each month.